MENU

Slide

Sunday, July 08, 2007


HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!

Sokling: Linked babe! :D

Qing: Thankyou pong! heh.

Sokling: heh, now you know! :x

Trix: It's okay! thanks babe!

Passerby: Yishun central area. (:

Varron: I didn't know!
You didn't update me! heh.

Loo: Thankyou!

Passer-by: Yes, private candidate. heh.

Gwen: YAY! i'm missing y'all so much.
Finally! after 83759274 years.
Another Crabbie outing!

Yanting: thankyou! :)

Elaine: What happened? Bf thingy?
Don't say until you're so old can!
people see alrdy think you some auntie lor! :x

Hi: Hello, do you go around asking
if other people's boobs are real or not?
&does anyone actually give you an answer? (:

Chuanmei: Hah! Never!

Joelle: Thanks babe! (:



Tday i received this in my mail...





It's from this cute little girl who used
to be in the same church as me!
&she snail-mailed me a Birthday Card!
How sweeeet! :D

It defintely brought a smile to my tired face.
i've been sleeping like,
for less than 4hours daily th past few days.
too much in my mind.

But i'm gonna takecare of myself from now!
my face very important okay,
ltr not enough sleep then my face become
rough & got dark eyerings how?!
omg!


I wokeup late for jmd. :x
by the time i reached NYP,
They were learning how to wear a Yukata,
How t tie th obi belt.

(Yukata)

From Wikipedia,


Yukata is a Japanese summer garment.
People wearing yukata are a common sight
at fireworks displays, bon-odori festivals,
and other summer events.
The yukata is a casual form of kimono
that is also frequently worn
after bathing at traditional Japanese inns.

Erica, Fook yu &Kelly
helped me wear th yutaka &tie my Obi belt!
Pretty pretty! I like it. heh.
It's so fun lah!

although at 1st, after danny pulled
and tighten th Obi Belt i could hardly breath.
But it's SO FUN!
&Erica's got such a small waist! Envy envy! :D



Danny &Fidelis in Yukata! :D


JMD batch O7!
Although i'm not really one of them,
but i'm in th photo too! heh.








Tday Danny almost murdered me!
MURDERED! HAH!
He made us run 3 rounds arnd th track! :x
okay, it's nothing for most of you.

But for me, i can do anything, BUT NOT RUNNING!
i've not been doing my 2.4km run
in school for th past 2years can!
You can imagine how slow i was running lah!
i've got jellylegs by the 2nd round already.
I HATE RUNNING! ...HATE... RUNNING! :x

Then we did like dunno how many crutches!
My abs was like aching till. Aaaaahhhhhh!
JUST KILL ME! HAH!

tday we learnt abit of Japanese Traditional Dance,
and Side ripple-ing!
&Some uncle, as usual went on ranting &ranting..

"FIDEL I HATE YOU! I'm Jealous of YOU!"

Uncle Danny! Jealousy Kills! :D


I'm Acting stupid in Uncle Danny's Stussy bucket.

No comments: